If you can relate to this…
- Lack of support or community around your pregnancy and birth
- Falling “behind” in planning pregnancy and birth
- Not taking care of yourself the way you know you should during pregnancy
- Demanding family members placing expectations on you during pregnancy and birth
- Feeling annoyed at the questions people ask and comments they make about your body
If you’ve been thinking…
- No one understands what I’m going through
- I’m so unprepared
- Who am I going to be when this baby gets here?
- What is my new life going to be like?
I’ll help you create a beautiful vision quest experience of your pregnancy and birth, holding space for your passage from Maiden to Mother. We’ll have the refreshing conversations you’ve been craving, woman to woman.
- Set yourself up to receive the local community support you want and need
- Set boundaries with demanding family members and being ok with saying NO
- Feel ready, confident, and seen as a woman and mother.
Monthly 1:1 support calls for the duration of your pregnancy and for seven weeks after your birth.
Resources customized for your needs and desires for your birth and mothering experience.
Be gently held in a meaningful ceremony and ritual around your rite of passage from maiden to mother.